Feverish after wisdom tooth extracted. Prescribed antibiotics. Fever persists. Reason?

Started to feel feverish-like Thursday night, 1 day after wisdom tooth had been extracted. Went to ER fearing a serious infection or complication from tooth extraction, but all well, just some fever= 101 degrees that comes and goes. I was prescribed some antibiotics for possible infection, but became very sick in my stomach and ended up at ER again where they did not find anything wrong. Monday and I am still feverish 99ish. What is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013