Feverish. Advised malarial parasite test, complete blood test, HIV .Any diet restriction?

hello doctor i am 41 years and i am having an esr of 40 so what does it mean and how do i control it. i just cant explain about the symptoms but i some times feel feverish. the doctor has suggested for a malarial parasite test complete blood test and also HIV is it okay cause i am not married and how can i go for all these tests. and can u tell me what happens when there is a rise in the esr rate pls advice. what are the vegetable i have to take and what are the things i should avoid.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013