Fever,cold,sweating,dizziness or nauseousness. LEEP procedure done. Suggestions?

I've had a slight fever for a couple of days, I'm always cold but sweating regardless of temperature or how many layers I have on, I frequently (but not constantly, thankfully) experience waves of dizziness or nauseousness that leaves me unable to focus for a few minutes (sometimes for more than 10 minutes at a time), I've been going to the bathroom constantly (both), my mouth is always dry no matter how much water I drink and I've started to get some mild cramping. I'm definitely not pregnant or menstruating, but I did have the LEEP procedure done a couple of months ago for high-grade abnormal cells. I had some blood work done at my doctor's recently (for an unrelated issue) and there was no indication of any infections or diseases that could be hindering my health. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013