Fever with shivers, vomiting. Had a heart bypass surgery and kidney stones in the past

hello doctor, my mother has severe shivering fever every evening (102 to 108) and she can t eat food all the day and if she try to eat food after second bite , she got vomitting....and my mother s age about 50 and 5 years before she had a heart bye pass surgery and 1 and half year before she had stones in kidney and cured . Now she only drink water . And the blood test shows she only had 0000 blood count day before yesterday and 0000 bc yesterday .. She having this fever for last 10 days..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013