Fever with rashes above and below face, itching, breathing trouble. Platelets normal. Can it still be dengue ?

my child got fever and set with in 3-4 days ,at first day she has 2 rashes below and above face but gone with in 2 days,i thought it was normal fever,but after15-20 days i got doubt that she had any dengue fever(because my neighborhood girl got dengue) so i went to doctor and he refer to platelets test,telling that first platelets will be counted ,if it is low then he will write for dengue test ,as per his advice we done and results of plateless is normal(2.87 lakhs) ,the doctor told no need for dengue test .now my daughter has itching sometimes , breathing trouble very rare ,i am confused about symptoms of dengue on her. Dayafter yesterday she has nausea but i gave emeset and now she is fine . but she is active ,what to do to clear my dought is she has dengue or not .
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012