Fever with heavy leg pains, thrombocytopenia along with malaria, on medicines, no improvement, kidney aching. Treatment?

I am having fever with heavy leg pains. Today my head is also paining very badly. I am taking Augmentin 650mg twice daily, and paracetmol thrice daily since it started. The fever is going down but its back with in four hours. And I am 40 years of age. Right now I am in malaysia since one month. Before coming here I had the same thing and the fever is very high when I was in India. I was admited and was treated for viral fever/ thrombocytopenia along with malaria and thrombocytopenia. At the time of admission my platelet count is 0000. Can you help me I have international travel insurance also. And one more thing I have my left kidney acheing now even though I am drinking a lot of water.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012