Fever with headaches and low back pain, increased sweating, red patches on hands. Is it dengue symptoms ?

Dear Doctor, I had fever for last two days with hedeach and low back pain . I had sever loos motion as well. Now the body temperature has dropped, and increased sweating. Loose motion also has stopped. But I am having red patches on my hand . I don’t know whether this is a normal viral flew or something. Since our country has an increasing awareness of dengue , I am scared whether this is dengue or not. Please let me know your reply.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012