Fever with dark yellow urine. Urinalysis showed elevated bilrubin. What treatment should be taken?

Hi dr. I am from india my 3 year old son is suffered from jaundice . Last Saturday 14 July he suffered from fever I gave him paracitamol 125mg syrup after three days fever had gone on Friday 20 July I noticed that he passes dark yellowish color urine I take the sample of urine for lab. The test shows Bilirubin 357 points I go through rapid malaria test it comes negative result What treatment you suggest for him? What precaution should be taken? Which diet is good during the period?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012