Fever with cough, vomiting sensation reduced with calpol and digene gel. Should I take other prescribed medicines?

yesterday I was having fever with cough and vomiting tendency.During bed time my temperatur was 102 degree.I took a calpol and two tea spoons of digene I am feeling much better and temperature is 99.3 degree.vomiting tendency is also gone.My doctor has prescribed me Vibazime duo 325 ,correctol plus and Grilinctus.I haven t took any of the pills.Is there any necessity to take those pills?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012