Fever with cough and sputum, took antibiotics. Fever recurs again. How to recover ?

Hi my child is 5 years old,we live in Saudia. Since 1 month my child got fever with cough and sputum doctor gave him antibiotic ,after 6 days fever is gone but after 1 week fever again comes I change the doctor then this doctor again give him another antibiotic he said that takes earlier have low dose then after that he give him antiviral now he has no feverbut.he is too week. His weight is 18 kg what can I do and what can I give him to recover soon and have great immunity .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013