Fever with cold and cough. Had flu shot. Why is my lower back and leg painful? Why diarrhea?

Hi, 2 weeks ago i got a fever with colds and cough . I was given. Flu shot and some antibiotics . Although te cough is not yet gone, i can say that im already ok coz i do not have fever and colds anymore. The other day i went out to buy something when i went home i felt a ain on my lower back and legs and it hurts so bad. On that night i had fever and Chills, diarrhea and the lower back pain is still there. Yesterday i had a very high fever but was able to manage it to go down. But still diarrhea is there. Today, i still got watery diarrhea and low grade fever but the lower back pain is gone already. I had seen a doctor yesterday and i forgot to tell her that i hve diarrhea coz she diagnosed me with upper respiratory track infection. Would it change since i have diarrhea?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012