Fever with chills, flatulence, body pain, restlessness. Temporary relief with panadol, cefodox, omedar. What can be done?

hello Dr Samuel. my husband is sick.he got chills last night and got fever of 100deg.he also has gas in stomach without and othr problem.i gave him paracetamol which subsided fever for few hr.but whn checked in morning he again was have fever of 99deg.we went to hospital.Dr prescribed us panadol-2tab in mor and night,cefodox twice after meals,omedar b4 after having med since morning he still is having continous fever and feels gas in stomach with body pain and restlesssness.fever sudsides for an hr but comes back since morning.i am really worried.please advice me what should i do as i am panicing.thanks a ton for help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012