Fever, wheezing and fatigue. Prescribed Keflex, Mucin, Tylenol. Can you help?

I have been sick since November 5th. Started with fever of 102, wheezing . Medstop said it was bronchiti, test for flu was negative, prescribed levaquin for 7 days, mucin ex, Tylenol alternated with Motrin for fever. 2-3 days after finishing the 7 days of antibiotic, the fever came back with extreme fatigue. 2nd trip to MedStop, they did a chest x-ray and found pneumonia in the lower right lobe. They prescribed doxycycline for seven days, prednisone and inhaler. Still feeling very very tired after about 5 days, so I went to my normal doctor and she changed the antibiotic to Keflex for 14 days, and another course of prednisone. Finished all of this meds, taking mucin ex throughout.. Three days after finishing Keflex, the fever and fatigue are back. I m afraid I will never get well. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012