Fever, weakness, neck pain, headache. Blood test done. What could be the reason?

I got sick on a Wednesday feeling like I had a bad flu my body backed so bad weak and headache all over head and neck . And fever low grade I feel like its hard to catch my breath. Went to dr on Friday took blood and said virus I m still feeling bad with bad neck and headache I have a little cough but its deep in my chest feeling I m still weak also. What is wrong with me. I was worried about viral miningitus at first couse I had all the symptoms but figured it would show up on the cbc test. I need to know what to do I also have sharp pain ever so often shoot up my head on eight side. Do I need to go back to the dr
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012