Fever, weakness, body pain, loose stools. Taking antibiotics for previous urine infection. Causes for symptoms?

Hi i had a severe urine infection 2months back which show numerous pus had recommended antibiotic . After dat it was ok. But few days later i found myself getting fever and weekness, bodypain and also i look thin especially from my shoulder and chest area and thigh. I do have a motion which is loose.. and now again am getting d same feeling in urine which i feel bit afraid is it coz of dat severe urine infection or am suffering from other disease..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013