Fever, vomitting after extraction of wisdom tooth. On painkiller. No infection. What could it be?

My daughter is 18 years old and had 3 wisdom teeth out last Wednesday. Tuesday she developed a low grade fever and vomited. Its now thursday and still has a low grade fever and just vomited a brown like substance.. She has been taking advil since last wednesday for the pain. I ve been back to the oral surgeon several times and he assured me that she did not have an infection .. What could possibly wrong then?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013