Fever, vomiting, giving antibiotics, strep throat test negative, pus pockets on tonsils, giving tylenol

My daughter is 5 years old and has been running high fever and vomitting for going on 4 days her fever has gotten up to 104.0 f. I took her to the doctor yesterday and started her on antibiotics they tested for strep throat and it was negative but said her tonsils had pus pockets on them and she isn t eating she is drinking a little bit her fever will go down to like 100.4 or so once I give her tylenol but as soon as it wears off its back up to almost 104.0 what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012