Fever, vomiting, frequent headaches. Urinalysis showed epithelial cells, bacterial cells. Meaning?

Hello, my daughter is 9 y/o and is experiencing on and off fever with vomiting and frequent headaches.She just had a urinalysis with the following findings:color is yellow, transparency is hazy, spec. Gravity is 1.025, chemical ph is 6 glucose negative, protein negative, protein is negative,pus cells is 0-3 hpf, rbc is 0-2 per hpf, epithelial cells few,bacterial cells few. CBC was taken as well with normal findings except for neutrophils of 86 (50-80 normal value). Is this result significant to any urine tract infections?Antibiotic or alternative management you could recommend if any? Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013