Fever, tonsils going black. History of GAD tonsillitis. Symptoms of HIV?

I have been running low grade fever if 99.5 since july. I have had intercourse with someone with a questiinable past. My tonsils have recently griwn back. I had them removed 20when years ago and jyst gad tonsillitis . I was also diagnosed with hpv in june. I have no othet symptoms. Could the liw grade fevers be stress related or a symptom of hiv . My test was negative in july. I will have to have anithet one in ictober. past
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012