Fever, tired, feels chilly and cold, Wrinkle like marks on forehead. Had paracetamol for couple of days. Could you please give a solution for this?

Hi Doctor, I m 28 years old man. I was down with fever 4 days back. I felt better from it after taking paracetamol tablets for couple of days. But even after that I feel very tired and sometimes feels chilly and cold. Also on my forehead and under the eyes pimple/ wrinkle like marks have appeared and I look very tired. Could you please give a solution for this?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012