Fever, throat infection, indigestion, loose stools, green phlegm, treatment

i get fever with throat infection with a frequency of 2 months.... days before fever, my stomach gives problems like indigestion , no free motion and passing of gas. the throat infection starts and results in green flum, stays for 3 days and goes away. I normally use ornof and crocin during these days. I feel this is intestinal problem, dont know what it is. I am 5.9 and weigh 72 kgs. Vegetarian . No alcohol or smoking. Please let me know what this may be.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012