Fever, throat infection, MONOCEF syrup, cold, mega-cv syrup, hetrezan tablets, can these be used ?

dear doc ,my daughter is 2yrs old.she got fever and throat infection for which my doctor gave MONOCEF syrup and flucold syrupi had used those drugs for 4 days and then suddenly she is having severe cold from yesterday night which she got from her aunt(an cold infected person).is it possible that while she s already under medication ,can she get a cold from others?now my doctor gave mega_cv syrup and hetrazan tasblets.i m totally confused.wat for are hetrazan tablets?please
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012