Fever, swollen lymphnodes after having sex. Mouth ulcers, red patches on penis. Red cell distribution values above normal. Solution?

i had sex with my wife after next morning i had fever and after few days a swollen lymph gland in neck and under the jaw , a small one at my right hand above wrist .these don t irritate at all. Few months later i had these very small tiny red dots on some parts of my body. i have ulcers in mouth but that was a history now i feel fine. but sometimes i do feel that i have some red patches on my penis. my TLC DLC and ESR reports are normal. Only my Red Cell Distribution are above normal. What should i do??
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013