Fever, swollen lymph nodes under right ear, headache, cold, viral sinusitis. Healing time?

I went to the doctor 11 days ago for a fever of 99.6 and a swollen lymph node under my right ear. The week before this, I suffered from a severe headache and a cold . The doctor prescribed me steriods, no antibiotics and told me I had viral sinutitis. The lymph node is still a little swollen, but better. I still have a low grade fever. How long does it take to fight off a virus and when should the lymph node go back to normal? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013