Fever, swollen lymph node, swollen tonsil, headaches after having sex. HIV?

Hello doctor, I have had sex with a female exactly 11 weeks 5/19/2012. She told me she had oral sex with 8 guys and sexual intercourse with 2. 9 weeks ago I have had a flu/cold. Did not hit me pretty hard, barley had fevers. However the following week I have had a stomach virus (I drank a day before) I never expiernced rash or swollen lymph nodes but I do have a swollen tonsil on my left side of throat. I went to my doctor on jun 22 for a HIV rapid test witch I was negative. They told me to come back in a month for a more accurate answer. Ever since I was negative, I have been having headaches everyday. Does this mean I am at a high risk for HIV infection?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012