Fever, sweating a lot, tired, light headed, get lots of phelme at back of throat. What is wrong?

For the last few weeks, I have had fever, sweating a lot, until my clothes are wet, I changed then my pajamas top. on top of this, I feel very tired. Normally I am not one to go and sleep in bed but I have been doing. Now 2 weeks later, I keep feeling dizzy even just going from my bed to the toilet, short distance, light headed, when I am walking in the supermarket, shopping. on top of this i get lots of phelme, and catarrah at the back of my throat. Well I have not been to my doctor, for they only say I got a virus? So please can you tell me what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013