Fever, stomach pain, loss of appetite, swollen lymph nodes. Blood work shows CMV. Causes for symptoms?

My granddaughter had been very sick diagnosed with CMV , but told from blood work she had CMV, but not in her system now. She began running fever again, complaining of stomach ache, not wanting to eat, took to doctor and said she was okay but her lymph nodes in stomach were swollen. She has been sick on and off for months, I believe her immune system is very low. I noticed she does not urinate very often. What can be wrong. All her blood work shows everything normal, other than having had CMV.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012