Fever, stomach intestinal cramps, night sweating, normal bowel movements, taking ibuprofen

I have had a low grade fever for about 2.5 weeks. I ate something just shortly before that time at a local eatery and I got small intestine stomach cramps for about a week starting the next day. I now have a healthy appetite . My fever gets worse at night. When it is about 100.4 my face feels flush. My tempertaure has never gone over 101. I do get night sweats but they are doing better now. I did not vomit and only one episode of loose stools but not diahrea. I now have normal bowel movements, small intestine cramps are gone. I have not lost any strength and I have been taking Ibuprofen which does lower the fever effectively but must take it again within eight hours. My scalp when I do have a fever is tender otherwise I am fine. I have no muscle cramps . I have not gone to the doctor because I have no health insurance and funds are an issue.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012