Fever, sore throat, red dots on uvula. Tonsils and adenoids removed. Help?

I have just recovered from a three day fever. I ha a sore throat but I figured it was just drainage. In the back of my throat there are two red dots on either side of my uvula . These dots havea white center and red irritated skin around it. My tonsils and adenoids have been removed years ago. I also have random canker sores in my mouth too. Swallowing feels like there are needles in the back of my throat and it is painful to eat pretty much any type of food. Even cold water irritates it. Help please
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012