Fever, sore painful throat, mucus covered mouth, vomiting. What could be the reason?

hi my name is brian well it all started with just feeling like crap and i checked my temp and it was just a little high at 101.2 then the next day i had a very sore throat with my whole mouth lined with mucus and temp was up to 102.9 i did not consult a dr because of no insurance issue. so today im in the same boat, fever of 102.3 throat hurts really bad to swallow and mouth still covered in mucus and to add to it im throwing up everything i try to take in what do you think is happening?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012