Fever, skin rashes, burping, constipation. Taking homeopathic medication. Treatment for symptoms?

99 degree fever Burps after eating Have skin rashes also since 2 years (urtikaria) Earlier had a bit breathlessness feeling also, yet feel it slightly, Have tendency in general of constipation also... Fever is since 1 week daily comes by evening Other problems are since one montham taking Am taking homeo medicine for all this... Need to understand, whether all this is combining to something and what is the problem and cure?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012