Fever, sinus, cold, cough, pain in leg, back. Toxin build up?

My kids have been sick, fevers anywhere from 99.5 to 102.5 for about a week now. Lots of sinus issues, cough and cold symptoms. Mostly they are just tired, no stomach flu symptoms . However my 7 year old has been complaining about lower leg pain, front and back, that starts at her knees and goes down to her ankles. Her feet do not hurt. I figured it may just be toxin build up and doing a lot of sitting/lying around, but I just wanted to make sure.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012