Fever, shortness of breath with dry cough, typhoid ruled out, no improvement with azithromycin, bromheximine. How long will it take?

hiiii i am d k mishra .i m suffering from fever & breathing shortness with dry cough from last 15 days. 1st five days i have taken azithromycin and paracetamol for fever and bromheximine and levolin-1 for rest problem.after taking these medicine i feel relief from fever but cough and breathing problem still there.again 04 to 05 days later i have suffered from fever .then doctor prescribed me cefixime & azithromycin ,paracetamol and levocetrizine .i have taken these medicine for another five days.but still fever is up & down.doctoe prescribed me blood test . in test report typhoid is trace out.after this doctor told me to go with same medicine.i m taking medicine regularlu from last 04 days after test.but stll .i dont under stand the fever pattern,plz help me and tell me how much time it will take to fit YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012