Fever, sharp pain in stomach. Took excessive doses of amoxicillin, ibuprofen. Cure?

Hi, I am sick right now. My mother told me I had the fever but that s not the problem. Earlier Friday I began experiencing these shocks of pain on my stomach , and the problem is; I took 4 pills of amoxicillin and ibroprofen every two hours on Friday instead of as directed, which was every 8 hours for amoxicillin and every 10 hours for ibruprofen. So, are these stomach shocks an after effect of my careless overdose, or are they signals to me that I m hungry? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012