Fever, severe headaches, nausea and disorientation. Low WBC count. Splotchy rash with swelling in the body. Cause?

The past week I have had flu symptoms but nothing upper respiratory, High fever , very achey. Severe headache . I now have gained 6 pounds in one day. I feel very nausiated, shakey, disoriented. I went to the doctor yesterday, they said no flu, but that my WBC count was very low. I now have this splotchy rash covering my entire body and I am very swollen. Any ideas??? I have 4 children that catch everything and even with me feeling like I was knocking on deaths door and had been with my children all week. None of the kids got this?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012