Fever, sensitive skin, sunburns. Possible cause and cure?

I am on the phone with a friend who is having low-grade fever in the evening, but not during the day, and very sensitive skin. Clothing, sheets, sitting on a chair, etc. is painful to the touch. Also more tired at night. He said he feels okay during the day (with the exception of the skin sensitivity). He likens it to the feeling of a sunburn. No rash, no cold symptoms, no loss of appetite, vomiting, or diarrhea. Thank you!
Never mind, we were unaware that a fee would be incurred. You should say that up front. You misrepresent yourself. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013