Fever, red spots on chest, cold. What I may have at this point?

I m over the fever stage of my flu and i went back to work and at one point was exposed to cold weather for a period of 45 minutes to an hour. I sweated a lot under warm clothing but my chest became chilled through the wet undershirt. Now I have red spots on my chest. Still coughing as I was prior to working, but the coughs aren t as productive. It feels like the congestion is deeper than before. (Before it was in my chest and sinus s.) Appetite is good, no fever, although I still sweat easily with any type of physical exertion. I have more energy than before when I had the full-blown flu symptoms , but I m not 100%. I m concerned about this cold moving into my lungs. Any suggestions on what I may have at this point?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013