Fever, red patches on skin, swelling in feet, ankles, loss of appetite. Cancer?

hi i m 39 years old women, suffering from fever , red patches on my body, i don t feel to eat food most of the time i feel i m full... first i got swelling on my foots and pain.. when we consult to our Dr. for few time the swelling disappear but little pain is their.. means the pain doesn t gone completely and now also i 1st my right anckel swell then after our Dr. prescribed medicines the swelling gone but now it is my foots again.. are these symptoms of cancer .. and is it curable?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012