Fever, red mark between eyebrows, headache, tingling limbs. Help

I woke up with a minor hot and cold fever yesterday morning but throughout the day i became better, when I woke up today from an afternoon nap i have noticed a red mark between my eyebrows. I am just worried that it might be something major as I have a headache and my legs and arms feels tingly as in chilly but when i cover myself with a blanket I get quite hot. Please help. P.S I went to see a doctor yesterday but he said I have nothing to worry about and it seems I have a virus that causes aches and he said some rest and a few pain reliever medicine will help me,
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013