Fever, pale skin, dark circles under eyes. History of kidney inflammation. Causes for symptoms?

Hi there, I Have been getting fever like symptoms accompanied by paleness and dark circles under eyes. the fever like symptoms come in waves, I usually feel astonishingly fine after 20 minutes to an hour. I have had a history of kidney inflamation and increased creatinine levels but I don t oknow if they are related. I also wake up with a puffy face and it lasts more than 3 hours, I always look like I m straight out of bed. what could I possibly have?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012