Fever, painless spreading rash, fatigue, headache. What is wrong with me ?

I am 25 with no history of anything. I have a terrible fever that leaves me drenched. I have no appetite and for the last couple days have had to force feed Myself a few bites every few hours. My body is so tired (although that could obviously be from not eating ) I have a headache , running nose burning eyes and random painless rashes that began on he inside part of my knees. Thee rashes are not raised nor painful- but scary considering that I have a small on on my ankle and my nuckles are covered. The biggest rashes (inner knees) seen to be spreading up to my thighs very slowly. I thought i had lime desease since i do have a puppy.i am very active and usually pretty healthy although i have been stressing a lot as of late. Please help. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011