Fever, painful knee. Done tests revealing lymphocyte count, neutrophils, typhil. Meaning?

my boy is 12 years of age. He has fever since last one year. Fever occures in once in a month or once in 2-3 months and he recovers when treated with medicines. He complains of pain on his knee . His medical report follows. 1. Hb.G/100 Ml : 12.3 2.Platelets : 2.3 Lakhs 3. WBC Total : 7,500 Cells 4.Differential counts: a) Neutrophils : 61 % b) Lymphocytes : 29 % c) Eosinophils : 10 % 5. Smear for M.P : Negative 6. ASO : Negative 7. Lpto IgM : Negative 8. Widal a) S.Typhil O : 1/4 Dil b) S.Typhil H : Negative c) S.Typhil A ( H) : Negative d) S.Typhil B ( H) : Negative 9. Bilirubin Total : 0.6 I would be grateful if you could giv us advice on this. Thanks & Regards, Anitha
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013