Fever, pain in the chest. Reduction in the lung function. What does it mean?

Hi, its now fot about 3 weeks I have this high fever,body is sore, pain in my upper chest, I was sort of unbalanace en realy felt gaga! A was admitted to hospital for 3 days and oxygen 24/7. They sent me to the heart specialist just to my sure every is oky an all he could tell me I lost 10% of my lungfuntion????? What as that meen??? How can I just 10% but thy can't tell me???v . O and in the geginning for a mamagram en sinar everthing that wa fine but keep these mucsle main. Still I went frm dr to dr and still NO ANSWER!! I'm getting abt ti worry cause I'm in mu body and NO ONE seems to care!!!

Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013