Fever, nausea, blood test for haemoglobin, <br>haematocrit HCT, ALT/SGT, U/L, nometic syrup and tricane-MPS. Diet?

my self AAAAAAA . my daughter is five years old. she has fever and vomating since three days. yesterday i went to child specialist and he prescribed blood test . Blood test report is as follows Haemoglobin 10.7 g/dl Haematocrit HCT 33.0 ALT/SGT 1845.0 U/L which is very high. Please suggest what is the problem ? Dr prescribed medicine 1. ondansetron oral solution i.p. nometic syrup 2. Anaesthetic antiflatulent antacid oral suspension tricane-MPS Dr advised to take rest for child. please provide reasons ,solution and diet for the patient.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012