Fever, nasal congestion, cough, sore throat. Sudafed taken for nasal congestion. Medication to reduce fever?

Hi Dr.XXXXXX, I currently have a slight fever of 99.2 and other symptoms are nasal congestion and a cough . When I cough, my throat is a little sore and this soreness/itchiness began two days ago It was only yesterday when my nasal cavity began to block slightly. I took sudafed to help with the nasal congestion just now. Do you recommend that I also take something to reduce/relieve the fever?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012