Fever, muscular pain, headache, body shiver, nausea, abdominal pain. No dengue. Blood test normal. Help

hi doc... from the past 4-5 days m suffering from high fever(104) severe muscular pain,,severe headache,body shivers at night, nausea ,and severe abdominal pain too.... pls help me doc. i have shown 2 doctors before they suggested me platelets count and dengue test... fortunately my blood platelets are good in number n m not having any dengue.... till today doctors are only diagnosing no outcome till date... i am a student of 20 years and my exams are also going on... i cant study cuz of my severe problems...pls help me out i will b very thankful...
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012