Fever, major anxiety, fatigue, high BP, breathing problem. Prozac, xanex not helping. What to do?

I have a low grade fever , I do not feel sick but yesterday I was suffering major anxiety and I am fatigued. I was in the emergency room last week and they checked my heart, lungs. I did have high blood pressure but they seem to think its due to anxiety. I just get where I cant breathe and feel like I am going to pass out. Whay could this be? The dr prescibed me prozac and xanex for anxiety but it doesnt help...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013