Fever, leakage of brown fluid from breast, soreness, ultrasound clear. What type of doctor should I go to?

Yes..thank you. Four years ago, I was hospitalized with a very high fever for several days. I had a bad infection in one of the milk ducts of my left breast. The breast was very sore and had been leaking brownish colored fluid for several months prior. The mammogram and ultra sound did not show any cancer but now my breast has started to do the same thing again for several months. This past weekend, there was presence of blood off and on. What type of doctor do I need to go to for this or to order another mammogram. I am not sure what to do and am worried because my mother passed away with breast cancer as did many others with cancer on her side of the family at a young age. My mother died at 49. I am presently 41.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012