Fever, infected kidneys, need dialysis. Taken ertapenem, meropenem. Vomiting, diarrhea, dark face, body rashes after dialysis. Solution?

My cousin bro having fever on and off for almost 2 weeks. Then when he was admitted the doctor said his kidney was infected due to fever and need to do dialysis because of edema . He is also a diabetic patient almost 20years. now the problem is the doctor said may be there is some bacteria infected and the medicine was given but suddenly now the RBCs and hemoglobin increased the normal level.he has taken ertapenem and also meropenem. the symptoms occurs after the dialysis vomiting and diarrhea. Now his face turns dark and body rashes and peels of skins. so now doctor suggested to admit in ICU. Dr do u think is it may be other viruses might infect his body? He is totally no energy and very weak and cant even take his food. please give me some solution...
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012