Fever in head, face feels heated. What could cause this?

I am a 28 y/o woman. Occasionally I will run fevers of over 100 degrees, but this seems to be localized to my head. The rest of my body feels to be a normal temperature. I can always tell when this begins to happen because my face feels very heated. And while I don t feel horrible, I certainly don t feel 100% when this occurs. What could be causing this? And is there need for concern?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
There ar variety of reasons that may create your face feel hot. If you're young, it'd be as a result of you've got low steroid levels, particularly if you unexpectedly have irregular periods. It will generally be caused by stress or by anxiety similarly. Feeling hot within the face could be a traditional reaction of the blood vessels within the skin to the alteration in temperature